Aygaz and McKinsey launched a joint venture in the cargo industry with Aykargo. The Framework Partnership Agreement signed between the two companies will develop e-commerce and growing cargo distribution activity by using the existing dealer network of Aygaz and its experience of home delivery. The parties plan to invest up to USD 75m in Aykargo in the first five years. In accordance with the partnership structure, Aygaz own an 80% share while McKinsey& Company will control the remaining 20%. Customer satisfaction will be raised to the highest level also by benefiting from the opportunities of strong logistic infrastructure with Aykargo carried into effect by cooperation with McKinsey, according to Gokhan Tezel, General Manager of Aygaz. “Our strategic partnership with Aygaz will make a difference in the growing cargo distribution industry,” said Bengi Korkmaz, Partner of McKinsey & Company.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.