Yapi Kredi, provided TRY 382.7bn in resources to the Turkish economy in 2020, an increase of 23% in its total cash credit volumes compared to the end of 2019, according to Gokhan Erun, its CEO. The bank’s total cash credit volume reached TRY 281.8bn while its lira cash credit volume reached TRY 166.9bn, an increase of 26%. Closing out 2020 with TRY 486.5bn in total assets, Yapi Kredi’s total customer deposit volume increased by 15% compared to the same period of last year, reaching TRY 259.3bn. Yapi Kredi’s net consolidated profits were TRY 5.08m, increasing by 41% compared to 2019, while its return on equity was 12%. The bank’s capital adequacy ratio stood at 16.7%, excluding the positive effects of legal regulations.