BY HANDAN SEMA CEYLAN
Machine manufacturer HAUS Global Makine AS aims for the sky with global supplier network. Closing 2020 with an annual turnover of EUR 34m, the company currently exports to nearly 40 countries with its subsidiaries located in two continents.
The centrifuge technologies company HAUS manufactures decanter, separator, blower and olive oil lines which are used in the various fields such as olive oil, dairy, fruit juice, citrus fruit, coffee extracting, fishery, vegetable oil, seaweed and mining industries. While the company offers its products in accordance with the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and European Conformity (CE) directives, it also provides after sales support services in more than 30 countries.
The industry is dominated by European giant machinery manufacturers, according to Hakki Gozluklu, third generation executive of the family company. “Despite this, we make 43% of our exports to European countries. We are very influential in European countries led by the Netherlands and Italy and compete with European companies in their own countries,” he said. Eying a golabl leadership in the sector, HAUS is currently among the top five.
The company’s production plant is located at ASTIM Organized Industrial Zone in Aydin province on an area of 32,000 square meters. However, HAUS currently operates with its subsidiaries in five countries, including Netherlands, Italy and Spain in Europe as well as Malaysia and India in Asia.
HAUS operates with Industry 4.0 applications. On one hand the digitalization has accelerated with the pandemic, on the other hand HAUS developed a new application with its information technologies (IT) department. The company 24/7 analyses the data gathered from the equipment they sold with its Remote Support System and transfers a possible problem to the relevant technical support engineer. Thus, manufacturing processes aren’t interrupted.
Established in 1954 and currently run by the third generation, Aydin-based HAUS manufactured the first olive oil press of the region in 1962, while it also set up the first olive oil production plant operating with decanter in the country.